We are looking for a Customer Support Technician!
Working in our production division, you will handle customer requests and measurement configuration using our monitoring solution. You are meticulous and conscientious with a keen eye for detail. You are enthusiastic and highly service-oriented, enabling you to support our international key accounts.
To be a successful Customer Support Technician, you need a strong sense of initiative rather than being content to simply follow procedures, which you make suggestions to improve.
You have IT or accounting/management qualifications and an interest in the IT sector.
Desired professional skills for the Customer Support Technician role
Tools & support methods:
– Collaborative and ticketing tools (GLPI type)
Basic administration techniques:
– Knowledge of the hardware, systems and software configurations used: MIP/Client/Cloud
– Knowledge of the use of applications in the company
– Proficiency with the MS Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Knowledge of IT architectures:
– Networks: WAN (operator offerings), MAN, LAN, WiFi, 3G/4G
– Firewall/VPN, Proxy, etc.
– Servers/OS (Windows, Linux, etc.)
– SQL language and databases
– New IT: Cloud offerings used by MIP, Mobility
Proficient in spoken and written English including IT terminology.
We work with a variety of nationalities so Spanish or another language would be an advantage.
Required interpersonal skills for the Customer Support Technician role
– Demonstrate being adaptable, organized, meticulous, methodical and creative.
– Innovative and able to adapt to technological changes.
– Alert the line manager and make suggestions.
Relating to others
– Communicate orally/in writing with customers in an efficient and friendly way.
– Foster internal relationships with R&D, the PM, the SDM and colleagues for support.
– Able to work as part of a team and independently.
– Pass on knowledge to colleagues.
– Organize time to carefully monitor customer requests.
– Comply with IT security rules/operating instructions/confidentiality rules.
– Organize the workstation so another person can take over.
– Write documents and messages in a precise, meticulous, original and effective way using the defined templates.
– Streamline: identify duplicates and inconsistencies.
Maltem Consulting Group’s third subsidiary Maltem Insight Performance (MIP) measures Information System performance in large companies.
MIP delivers an accurate view of the user experience and application, network and infrastructure performance using a measurement strategy created according to the requirements of various businesses.
The MIP solution provides an accurate and overall view of the health of the information system over time. It is both simple and precise, making it possible to clearly interpret data collected from decision-making and operational dashboards.
MIP develops its own performance management platform which is updated every year according to innovations and its customers’ requirements. Its engineers have also created their own managed service method.
Maltem Insight Performance is:
+ A trusted third party and partner able to handle a wide range of customers and complex issues.
+ An intuitive, user-friendly solution which easy to adapt accompanied by managed service support.
+ A comprehensive offering for managed IT performance.
Would you like to join us?
Because recruitment is above all a meeting of individuals, we value listening, discussion and kindness.
To apply, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching:
– your full resume
– a covering letter including your salary expectations and when you would be available to start