“Everything’s fine!” Are you sure?
Continuous measurement means that changes in performance indicators can be observed in a proactive way. There are no alerts being fed back from users, but does that really mean that everything is fine?
Data logging enables performance management dashboards to be set up and provides a clear picture of the path taken by your teams. You will be able to:
- Increase the level of maturity of your information system
- Identify changes with the time slider
- Identify improvements and/or deterioration
- Measure how well the architecture matches the usage
- Systematically define and set up thresholds
- Maintain your support department: first level of immediate response