“Does the implemented architecture match the usage load?”
Appraising application and network performance and use is a key component in interpreting data effectively. We can combine collected ITOA (IT Operation Analytics) data with application monitoring to analyze the consequences of one on the other and vice versa.
- How many users are connected to my application?
- What is my application’s load: number of e-mails, documents, etc.?
- Traffic analysis: who uses my network’s bandwidth by local computer, remote site, application, cloud service
- What is my application’s footprint on the network?
- Does my application use the right network path?